Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm BAAAACK

I'm back to the blogging world.  The reasons for this are threefold: i) I need to start practicing my writing skills for my numerous writing-intensive courses (somehow writing in Swedish/not writing at all slowly decays all writing skills), ii) I'm currently procrastinating studying for a midterm in two days, and iii) there could be SOMEBODY out there who actually wants to read this stuff.  I'm thinking the third reason may be pushing it a bit, but hey, a man can dream, right?

Hopefully the blog will be updated much more frequently than its sister blog from my time in Sweden--something tells me there'll be more downtime here to actually update the thing.  We'll have to see.

...and now it's back to studying.  School, you suck.  But don't worry, I'm almost over you.

1 comment: