Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Caffeine Withdrawals

It's been a week since I last had caffeine.  A whole week.  That means no Diet Coke and no coffee.  And for those of you who know me, those two things are the bane of my existence.

So, on top of being ill all week (which produced the disturbing bouts of coughing), I couldn't have caffeine due to  said illness.  Which resulted in terrible, terrible headaches and terrible morning classes.  Which I think I attributed to the illness.  So I have been taking ibuprofen daily.

But now I've almost made a full recovery.  So I've decided to pop open a can of Diet Coke.  And you know what?  It tastes delicious.  And tomorrow I plan on waking up to the smell of Hazelnut Dunkin Donuts coffee brewing in my coffee maker.  It's going to be a great morning.

Oh caffeine, how I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment